Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Underwriting, Investor Relations, Asset Management, Fund Management, Accounting, and senior leadership in signing up new business.
- Develop proficiency in telling the Riverside/Berkadia/TMO “story”
- Promote the Riverside brand through online and in-person effort
- Attend industry conferences (national, regional, and state) and other networking events throughout the yea
- Increase knowledge on complex real estate underwriting, tax and LIHTC requirements
- Maintain and establish relationships with tax credit developers, investors, lenders, attorneys, accountants, and consultants through frequent communication and in-person meetings
- Maintain working knowledge of Riverside’s tax credit model, Riverside’s underwriting policies and procedures, and Riverside’s upper tier model.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in real estate, including LIHTC investments or private equity funds.
- Previous experience originating business in the real estate or real estate finance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required; higher degree (MBA, Master’s) in a business-related or finance field of study preferred.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better.
Masters or better.
Previous experience originating business in the real estate or real estate finance industry. 5 years: Minimum of five (5) years of experience in real estate, including LIHTC investments or private equity funds.
To apply for this position, please email using the link below and include your resume and CV.