Riverside Capital is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of marketing the firm’s brand to elevate the perception of Riverside Capital in the marketplace and drive leads for business development. In this role, the candidate will be an emerging marketing generalist, developing brilliant marketing strategies and leading effective execution.
This is a critical position on the team and is ideal for someone with three years of foundational marketing experience. The right candidate must bring passion and energy to surfacing and pursuing fresh ideas that will drive the brand and the business. In this role you will build on your existing marketing skills by leading the launch of a high-impact content strategy including social media, blog, white paper, etc., maintaining a strategic event calendar to maximize Riverside’s impact at key industry events and day to day efforts across website analytics, SEO, SEM, grassroots PR, experiential tactics, and more. We’re looking for someone with a high motor and a high ceiling who can grow into levels of increasing responsibility over time through outstanding performance.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement marketing campaigns by translating objectives into strategies and actively manage execution of those plans.
- Assist with new branding rollout including logo and Mission, Vision and Value recently established.
- Work with sales staff to produce collateral, forward-thinking content and material for internal and external use.
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly and annual market reports to evaluate effectiveness of past and ongoing strategies, impact and outcomes of marketing activities and provide recommendations for marketing efforts moving forward.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contact developing schedules and assignments; coordinate mailing lists; maintaining and coordinating appropriate material needed for tradeshows and meetings. This may include but is not limited to: conferences, speaking opportunities, grand openings, and groundbreakings.
- Draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales team and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Maintain website and social media content and manage press releases.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to produce top quality materials within established deadlines and within budget.
- Three or more years of professional experience in a marketing-related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline.
- Post graduate education in a marketing related field a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- Knowledge of web platforms, social media, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Apps and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies based on company target audiences, established goals and objectives, and impact.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and/or customer relationship management (CRM) tools a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Primarily in an office environment with flexibility to work extra hours as needed. Travel may be required for special events, conferences, etc.
Company Core Compentencies
Job Knowledge: Has the necessary job knowledge and technical skills. Understands duties, responsibilities and company mission, vision, and values. Keeps job knowledge current and is in command of critical issues.
Dependability: Meets commitments and accepts accountability. Handles change, works independently when necessary, sets personal standards, focused under pressure, and meets attendance requirements.
Initiative: Tackles problems, takes independent action, seeks new reponsibilities and acts on opportunities. Will generate new ideas and practice self-development.
Quality: Attentive to detail and accuracy. Committed to excellence and looks for continuous improvement. Monitors quality, finds cause and acts to rectify quality problems.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, sharing accurate information and ideas with others. Has good listening skills.
Teamwork: Meets team deadlines and responsibilies, listens well, and values opinions. Helps team leader meet goals and promote a team atmosphere.
Work Environment/Safety: Keeps workplace clean and safe and supports safety programs. Promotes both a safe and respectful work environment.
To apply for this position, please email using the link below and include your resume and CV.