Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing investment memoranda and solicitation packages.
- Support senior staff in the initial review of transactions and assisting with the preparation of offer letters for potential investors.
- Organize and track due diligence items, maintain closing checklists and interact with legal counsel to maintain closing schedule.
- Review and analyze quarterly and annual financial reports to track asset performance. • Assist with the preparation of internal and external reports such as operational analyses, watch list write-ups, risk assessments and routine updates.
- Create, generate, and maintain monthly and quarterly reports from asset database for internal and external use.
- Prepare investment memoranda and present to internal investment committee.
- Strong working knowledge of financial modeling, cash flow analysis, and sensitivity analysis utilizing NPV and IRR preferred
- Experience in real estate private equity and/or LIHTC favored.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; advance experience with Excel preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; finance, real estate, economics, accounting, business or math-related field of study helpful.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional environment. Previous experience as an analyst in the real estate industry favored.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to manage expectations, informing stakeholders of potential delays due to conflicting priorities.
- Can-do, proactive attitude that can mean making suggestions and giving options rather than waiting for answers.
- Ability to convey complex information clearly and effectively in a variety of media, and project a positive, professional image both internally at all levels of the organization and with external business contacts.
- Flexibility to travel and work extra hours, as needed
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
1 year: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional environment. Previous experience as an analyst in the real estate industry favored
To apply for this position, please email using the link below and include your resume and CV.