The Analyst position plays an important role within Riverside Capital. They can support any number of our business units including Asset Management, Investor Relations, and Acquisitions and Underwriting. The Analysts can be responsible for financial modeling, tracking asset performance, monitoring market trends for multifamily real estate. This position will collaborate with other groups in the organization in accomplishing their goals. This position will be in Marlton, NJ until fall 2019 when Riverside Capital relocates to center city Philadelphia.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing investment memoranda and solicitation packages.
- Support senior staff in the initial review of transactions and assisting with the preparation of offer letters for potential investors.
- Organize and track due diligence items, maintain closing checklists and interact with legal counsel to maintain closing schedule.
- Review and analyze quarterly and annual financial reports to track asset performance. • Assist with the preparation of internal and external reports such as operational analyses, watch list write-ups, risk assessments and routine updates.
- Create, generate, and maintain monthly and quarterly reports from asset database for internal and external use.
- Prepare investment memoranda and present to internal investment committee.
- Strong working knowledge of financial modeling, cash flow analysis, and sensitivity analysis utilizing NPV and IRR preferred
- Experience in real estate private equity and/or LIHTC favored.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; advance experience with Excel preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; finance, real estate, economics, accounting, business or math-related field of study helpful.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional environment. Previous experience as an analyst in the real estate industry favored.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to manage expectations, informing stakeholders of potential delays due to conflicting priorities.
- Can-do, proactive attitude that can mean making suggestions and giving options rather than waiting for answers.
- Ability to convey complex information clearly and effectively in a variety of media, and project a positive, professional image both internally at all levels of the organization and with external business contacts.
- Flexibility to travel and work extra hours, as needed
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
1 year: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional environment. Previous experience as an analyst in the real estate industry favored
To apply for this position, please email using the link below and include your resume and CV.