The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to Riverside’s CEO as well as other members of the management team as needed and provide general office support to the team. The position will have general office responsibilities, special projects assigned and maintain adminstrative policies and procedures. The position requires an organized, detail-oriented individual where discretion and confidentiality are key. This position will be in Marlton, NJ until fall 2019 when Riverside Capital relocates to downtown Philadelphia.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support remote CEO by managing travel, scheduling a variety of meetings, coordinating legal documents, and maintaining confidentiality.
- Assist management and department staff with support tasks.
- Manage corporate card process for eligible staff.
- Support event management for various function both internally and externally.
- Assist in managing onboarding of new employees.
- Maintain the operation of home office and remote sites, and monitor associated costs.
- Coordinate staff development opportunities both individually and team oriented.
- Develop professional relationships with internal and external clients and promote company culture.
- Coordinate other duties and responsibilities as assigned by CEO and the manager.
- Proven experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe.
- High school degree required.
- Undergraduate degree or business school preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- Show initiative, generate ideas, and contribute to effective management of operations.
- Primarily in an office environment with flexibility to work extra hours as needed. Occasional travel may be requested.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group.
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity.
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization.
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement.
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals.
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks.
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help.
To apply for this position, please email using the link below and include your resume and CV.